Data Requests from the Ohio Department of Education
The District Dashboard is supported by the Ohio K12 Help Team of the Management Council of the Ohio Education Computer Network. Access requires use of a secure link that is emailed to either the superintendent/head of school or technology coordinator. Other district or school staff must be granted access by the person in one of those roles at the IRN.
Data is retrieved from Ohio K12 Help, a state service management platform operated by the Management Council as well as the Ohio Educational Directory System (ODES). Some of the information on the district dashboard includes:
- IRN Contacts and Roles for superintendent, treasurer, tech coordinator, testing coordinators, OEDS administrators, and others.
- Other Data: mailing address, email domain, student count/ADM, and more.
- School Building Data: principal, grade span, student count/ADM, number of testing devices, number of wireless access points, local area network speed, and Internet connection bandwidth, and more.
- Ohio K12 Network Subsidy awards: typically $1,800 per school building for those connected to the Ohio K12 Network.
- FAFSA Completion Data: application data for high school students that includes student name, data of birth and high school name and IRN.
Technical Support: Ohio K12 Help team at firstname.lastname@example.org.