Before You Begin
There are 3 new pages to the ACT-SAT Selection for Spring 2024 data request.
- School Building and Address Confirmation: A list of school buildings that serve 11th and/or 12th grade students and your district/school primary mailing address will be provided for you to confirm the address(es).
- If your school/district does not serve students in 11th or 12th grade, you will have an option to bypass the rest of the pages and submit the survey.
- If a school, for the 2023-24 school year goes to 11th grade, but does not presently have 11th graders enrolled, you should include the building and make an ACT or SAT selection because during the school year, your school may have new students come in that are 11th graders. By making the selection, your school would have an organizational file on record with the chosen vendor, so if, for instance you get a new student (11th grader) in January, they’ll be set up for easily adding and preparing them for the Spring 2024 administration.
- ACT-SAT District Test Coordinator(s): Be prepared to verify your Test Coordinator(s) name, email, and phone.
- ACT-SAT School Building Test Coordinator: Be prepared to match a Primary Test Coordinator for each school building listed below.
When logged in using your secure link, a list of school buildings, that serve 11th and/or 12th grade students where the ACT or SAT will be administered, will be displayed below.
You will be asked to review the list before continuing with the ACT-SAT Selection for Spring 2024 survey.