Dear District Testing Coordinators & District Technology Coordinators:
AIR will be conducting periodic maintenance of the testing systems to ensure system stability and reliability throughout the school year. These maintenance periods will occur on the dates indicated below and can last up to 24 hours. During a maintenance period some or all of these systems may be inaccessible:
- Student Testing Site and Practice Test Site
- TA Interface and TA Practice Site
- Online Reporting System (ORS)*
- Teacher Hand Scoring System
- Data Entry Interface
- TA Certification Course
- Assessment Systems Inbox
*Note: The ORS maintenance for January will begin Friday, January 11, at approximately 7:30 p.m. and conclude by Sunday at 9 a.m.
Winter Maintenance Windows
- Saturday, January 12, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, February 9, beginning at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, March 16, beginning at 9 a.m.
Office of Assessment
25 South Front Street | Columbus, Ohio 43215-4183
(614) 995-4144 (direct) | (877) 644-6338 | (614) 466-0223
Fax (614) 387-0421